Thursday, February 07, 2013

How did you know you were in love?

With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought this would be an appropriate topic.

How did you know your significant other was "the one"?

A lot has been going on in my life to make me wonder this very question. Now that I have asked you, the rest of this post may seem very un-Valentine's Day and I apologize in advance. 

In the recent weeks, I have been questioning my relationship quite a bit. I'm not going to lie about it. There really isn't anything wrong with my relationship, its just a bunch of little stressors that are building and building. Trust me, I could have it TONS worse and I am very thankful for what I do have. I thought it was right, but now I'm not so certain.

Have you ever questioned your relationship with your "one"?

And then last night, one of my good friends got ahold of me upset because her boyfriend broke up with her... and she thought he was "the one". 

During a time of love, there is so much pain and un-love going on. 
I'll take any advice that you have to give. 

     

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, if you have to question it, then it isn't the one. When they are there isn't a question in your mind about at least that's what I think!

    Hope you find what you're looking for!

    New follower from the blog hop!!

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was in love at first sight. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. The moment I met Tom, my boyfriend, I was drawn to him like a magnet. We hit it off instantly and were dating in a committed and passionate relationship after only hanging out together four times. He just gets me. We've never questioned each other's love... and when we do have a fight, we are quick to realize how silly the fight is and how much we hate it. He's my other half.

    I hope everything works out for the best in your relationship. If you need someone to talk to, drop me a tweet or an email. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails